If you are a business owner wanting a new website, this may be a very important tip for you.
GoDaddy is a domain registration and web hosting company. It is one of the best domain registrars in the market, and is known for its low price domain registration. HostGator, on the other hand, is a highly regarded web hosting company that has generated a large number of positive reviews from its clients. It offers unlimited hard disk space, unlimited bandwidth, a free Sitebuilder tool, thousands of free website templates, a user-friendly control panel, a variety of discounts and a 45 day money-back guarantee. Combine the two, you can get a long lasting web presence.
If you are new to the field of the Internet and are thinking about building your first website, you are probably looking for a reliable web hosting service that makes building your own site a piece of cake. You probably also don't wish to spend a lot of money, in the event that things don't work out just like you plan. If you are new to the website building, you probably also have no idea whether or not you'll be able to take advantage of GoDaddy's the best prices and HostGator's reputable web hosting services with wonderful Hostgator coupon 2014. By not having these instructions below, you are bound to only use a single company for domain registry and web hosting.
Calm down. You can use both GoDaddy's low-priced domain registration as well as HostGator's web hosting service, no problem. Continue reading to learn how. In our previous post, many of us mentioned why Hostgator is painful for domain registration and how Godaddy rubble when it comes to domain registration.
How to Point your Godaddy Domain to Hostgator's Hosting Service
1) Firstly, you need to purchase a hosting plan at HostGator, which involves just filling out a few simple Web forms giving your name, address and payment information. They'll send you a confirmation email when you finish. Save the email for future reference.
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you have decided that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price with the Hostgator promo below.
2) After this you need to create a GoDaddy account. Register your domain. Godaddy will search first if the domain you want to register if it is still available. If available, you can proceed to the checkout section, if not, Godaddy will display related domain names with various domain extensions.
3) Once you have done this, click on "Domains" on the menu bar. A drop-down menu will appear. Select "My Domains." The screen will then present you with a list of the domains that you have registered with Go Daddy. Select the domain that you want to use by clicking on it.
4) Select the "Nameservers" option. Click on "Custom nameservers (I host my domains elsewhere)." Find the nameservers information in the email that HostGator has sent to you. It should look something like example.hostgator.com. Enter the details that GoDaddy asks for. Select "OK" to finish things up with Go Daddy.
5) Login to your HostGator account. Add the name of the domain that you registered at Go Daddy via the Add Domain icon that can be found in your control panel. Now you're ready to build your own HostGator site with your GoDaddy domain name.
Last but not least, wait a bit for the domain name to propagate after the DNS change in step four above.
Need ideas on what to sell? If you are looking to start an online business but not sure what niche to go with, take a look at these facts:
- Christmas and the end of the year are the times when most business is done online for normal products.
- January to the end of May is hot for self improvement, dating and diet types of markets.
I do not have the numbers to back this up, but that is what many internet marketing gurus are saying. Do you agree?
So we are at the end of the year. Why not grab a domain from the best domain registrar and start something today.